Wright Equity Partners is an investment company founded to identify, acquire and operate service businesses in the lower middle market. We actively seek well-established and profitable companies with recurring revenues, predictable cash flows and sustainable competitive positions in growing industries. See our investment criteria...
Wright Equity Partners is led by an experienced group of executives and investors who have successfully acquired and operated leading companies in a variety of industries. We are long-term investors who believe success is based on commitment, collaboration and discipline.
Wright Equity Partners offers a compelling combination of capital and managerial expertise to ensure the continued success of the companies we acquire. We approach every investment with a focus on continuity and value creation.
Wright Equity Partners exists to build great companies and to create lasting value, leveraging the principles of trust, teamwork, innovation and dedication.
- We are committed to the highest standards of honesty and integrity
- We honor our commitments, and our actions are guided by the golden rule - we treat others as we would like to be treated
- Because our future as a company rests squarely on the knowledge, discipline, creativity and collaboration of our employees, we value these qualities most highly
Benefits to Sellers
We offer an attractive exit alternative by providing financial liquidity on flexible terms and the managerial talent necessary to ensure the continued growth and success of your company.
- We maintain strict confidentiality
- We take special care to consider your needs regarding estate planning, taxation, and the needs of family members who may remain with the company
- We acquire companies at fair market value and do not seek distressed situations
- We offer the opportunity to sell your business to like-minded owners who will treat employees, customers and suppliers with the same care that you do
- We offer sellers the opportunity to participate at various levels within the company after the transaction
- We know how to address and resolve the issues that invariably arise during a change in ownership